We are committed to helping all Kentuckians better understand their options and get the information needed to make the best choices about health insurance.
Many times dealing with health insurance questions and issues can be complicated, confusing and scary. This site allows you to research and identify information that may be helpful to you in dealing with health insurance questions and issues.
Additional Helpful Pages:
- Looking for Health Insurance will walk you through your options from looking for health insurance in the individual marketplace to government-assisted programs to free clinics and other assistance.
- Losing Group Coverage identifies your COBRA and state continuation benefits and options if you have or will be losing your employer-sponsored health insurance benefits.
- Government Assistance Insurance Programs indentifies options that might be available to you from programs sponsored by the federal and state government.
- Free Clinics & Other Assistance provides links to websites that might assist with medical and financial assistance.
- Children & Young Adults provides information about health insurance for children and young adults up to the age of 26.
- Seniors & Medicare describes options for senior adults and those individuals who are seeking additional information about Medicare or Medicare Advantage plans.
- Benefit or Service Denied - Appeals Process identifies information to help you if your health insurer has denied a claim or coverage.
- Forms & Documents lists various types of information that might be helpful to you in a single organized manner.